Mar 3, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
Earlier this morning we passed along word that Citi Field has the best infield dirt in all of baseball. I’m no grounds keeping expert, but I can’t help but think that the infield here at Camelback Ranch may not play quite as true:
I mean, really, there are gonna be some bad bounces out there! If only there was something we could do to fix it!
Ah. Should have known. Baseball zamboni. Works every time.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (115)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)