Mar 3, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
Earlier this morning we passed along word that Citi Field has the best infield dirt in all of baseball. I’m no grounds keeping expert, but I can’t help but think that the infield here at Camelback Ranch may not play quite as true:
I mean, really, there are gonna be some bad bounces out there! If only there was something we could do to fix it!
Ah. Should have known. Baseball zamboni. Works every time.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 10
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 156
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39