Mar 3, 2011, 11:07 AM EST
Earlier this morning we passed along word that Citi Field has the best infield dirt in all of baseball. I’m no grounds keeping expert, but I can’t help but think that the infield here at Camelback Ranch may not play quite as true:
I mean, really, there are gonna be some bad bounces out there! If only there was something we could do to fix it!
Ah. Should have known. Baseball zamboni. Works every time.
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 152
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 16
- Rockies trade Dexter Fowler to Astros for Jordan Lyles 24
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (152)
- My imaginary Hall of Fame ballot (90)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (83)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (74)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)