Mar 7, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
MLB.com’s Anthony Castrovince is down at Rays’ camp today, and Joe Maddon told him that Manny Ramirez has been “a joy.” And a hard worker too. Maddon gave Manny the day off yesterday, but he showed up anyway and was taking hacks in the batting cage at 8 a.m.
Take that haters.
That is, assuming Manny knew what day it was and that he had the day off. Sorry. Gotta admit that it’s a possibility.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)