Mar 7, 2011, 1:08 PM EDT
MLB.com’s Anthony Castrovince is down at Rays’ camp today, and Joe Maddon told him that Manny Ramirez has been “a joy.” And a hard worker too. Maddon gave Manny the day off yesterday, but he showed up anyway and was taking hacks in the batting cage at 8 a.m.
Take that haters.
That is, assuming Manny knew what day it was and that he had the day off. Sorry. Gotta admit that it’s a possibility.
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 92
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (110)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (92)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)