Mar 7, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
Having witnessed an “are you Al Newman?” moment first-hand when I was in the press box at Target Field with LaVelle E. Neal III of the Minneapolis Star Tribune last season, I got a chuckle out of this tweet from the Twins beat reporter who is frequently confused for the former Twins utility infielder:
Don’t feel bad, LEN3. People confuse me for Brad Pitt all the time. It’s super annoying.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)