Mar 7, 2011, 12:50 PM EST
Having witnessed an “are you Al Newman?” moment first-hand when I was in the press box at Target Field with LaVelle E. Neal III of the Minneapolis Star Tribune last season, I got a chuckle out of this tweet from the Twins beat reporter who is frequently confused for the former Twins utility infielder:
Don’t feel bad, LEN3. People confuse me for Brad Pitt all the time. It’s super annoying.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)