Mar 7, 2011, 12:50 PM EDT
Having witnessed an “are you Al Newman?” moment first-hand when I was in the press box at Target Field with LaVelle E. Neal III of the Minneapolis Star Tribune last season, I got a chuckle out of this tweet from the Twins beat reporter who is frequently confused for the former Twins utility infielder:
Don’t feel bad, LEN3. People confuse me for Brad Pitt all the time. It’s super annoying.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (110)