Mar 8, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
“Right after I finished pitching, I texted Zambrano, and I was telling him, ‘Man, I don’t know what’s going on,’ ” Silva said. “What he told me in the text was, ‘You just need to forget everything, go out there and pitch and do your thing. You know how to pitch, you did it before, so why can’t you do it again?’ It’s true.’’
Carlos Zambrano: the voice of reason. I like it!
Now excuse me as I tag this post so I can quickly call it up again come May when Zambrano has a meltdown of his own.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)