Mar 8, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
It’s one thing to see Lenny Dykstra make a disgrace of himself just going about his daily business, but doing so by giving an obviously inebriated interview in which he says that Mitch Williams “doesn’t get it” because, I dunno, he didn’t commit suicide after the 1993 World Series or something is a new low.
I’d say this was sad, but that adjective is usually not applied to those for whom we have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.
- Triples Machine: After a decade in the minors Royals rookie Paulo Orlando is demolishing triples records 5
- What Bryan Price’s rant was really all about 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 22
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 30
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 9
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 69
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)