Mar 8, 2011, 11:30 AM EDT
It’s one thing to see Lenny Dykstra make a disgrace of himself just going about his daily business, but doing so by giving an obviously inebriated interview in which he says that Mitch Williams “doesn’t get it” because, I dunno, he didn’t commit suicide after the 1993 World Series or something is a new low.
I’d say this was sad, but that adjective is usually not applied to those for whom we have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)