Mar 9, 2011, 12:30 PM EDT
We’re only interested in one thing, Badehop: Can you tell a story? Can you make us laugh? Can you make us cry? Can you make us want to break out in joyous song? Is that more than one thing? Okay!
The 28-year old right hander not only wants to cement his spot in the Marlins bullpen this spring, he’s also hoping to go Hollywood soon, too. An aspiring script writer, Badenhop said he and friend Kris Braun, the 31-year old son of an agent, are collaborating on a screenplay they hope to pitch in the not-so-distant future.
They already have a connection: Marlins equipment manager John Silverman, who knows the agent of comedian Will Ferrell. Badenhop said he can’t divulge the premise of his screenplay, but it’s a comedy.
Bradenhop comedy picture? Could be a pip, could be a pip!
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 10
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)