Mar 10, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Besides my family, there are only a handful of things that bring me unequivocal joy in this world. Baseball is one, of course. Good whiskey. Good music too, and of the many styles I enjoy, jazz may be the one that moves me the most emotionally.
So when I see Kenny G taking batting practice with the Yankees, I realize that he has now desecrated two of the four things on my list.
If he ever comes near my family or if he opens up a distillery, I can’t be held responsible for my actions.
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 0
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 3
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 11
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 49
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 30
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)