Mar 10, 2011, 3:08 PM EDT
Besides my family, there are only a handful of things that bring me unequivocal joy in this world. Baseball is one, of course. Good whiskey. Good music too, and of the many styles I enjoy, jazz may be the one that moves me the most emotionally.
So when I see Kenny G taking batting practice with the Yankees, I realize that he has now desecrated two of the four things on my list.
If he ever comes near my family or if he opens up a distillery, I can’t be held responsible for my actions.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 29
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 14
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 24
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 73
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (206)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)