Mar 10, 2011, 1:16 PM EDT
According to Jeff Zrebiec of the Baltimore Sun “team officials continue to believe that the veteran is just experiencing some tendonitis that resulted from the inactivity following thumb surgery.”
However, there’s still no timetable for Lee to make his spring training debut after signing a one-year, $7.25 million deal this offseason.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)