Mar 10, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
Fun find by ‘Duk over at Big League Stew: a video of someone who claims not to be Tim Lincecum complaining about getting mixed up with Tim Lincecum all the time. Except, yeah, it’s almost certainly Tim Lincecum doing it.
Actually, that’s probably warrantless speculation on my part. Lincecum’s agent says it isn’t him. Of course, I probably would say that too if I was Lincecum’s agent seeing as though the person in the video has a bong in front of him on the coffee table and appears to be holding a tiny, hand-rolled smoking product in his hand.
But let’s not jump to conclusions. The bong and the thing in the person’s hand could be tobacco products. And the person could really be a Brazilian cab driver who happens to be an almost perfect doppelganger for Lincecum.
I link, you decide.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 6
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 3
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 37
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)