Mar 10, 2011, 12:07 PM EST
Fun find by ‘Duk over at Big League Stew: a video of someone who claims not to be Tim Lincecum complaining about getting mixed up with Tim Lincecum all the time. Except, yeah, it’s almost certainly Tim Lincecum doing it.
Actually, that’s probably warrantless speculation on my part. Lincecum’s agent says it isn’t him. Of course, I probably would say that too if I was Lincecum’s agent seeing as though the person in the video has a bong in front of him on the coffee table and appears to be holding a tiny, hand-rolled smoking product in his hand.
But let’s not jump to conclusions. The bong and the thing in the person’s hand could be tobacco products. And the person could really be a Brazilian cab driver who happens to be an almost perfect doppelganger for Lincecum.
I link, you decide.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)