Tim Lincecum either has a perfect double or else he’s going to be in a lot of trouble soon

Mar 10, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT

Tim Lincecum pitches

Fun find by ‘Duk over at Big League Stew: a video of someone who claims not to be Tim Lincecum complaining about getting mixed up with Tim Lincecum all the time.  Except, yeah, it’s almost certainly Tim Lincecum doing it.

Actually, that’s probably warrantless speculation on my part. Lincecum’s agent says it isn’t him.  Of course, I probably would say that too if I was Lincecum’s agent seeing as though the person in the video has a bong in front of him on the coffee table and appears to be holding a tiny, hand-rolled smoking product in his hand.

But let’s not jump to conclusions. The bong and the thing in the person’s hand could be tobacco products. And the person could really be a Brazilian cab driver who happens to be an almost perfect doppelganger for Lincecum.

I link, you decide.

1. rmalmstrom - Mar 10, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Digital Lincecum looks like hell!

2. Jonny 5 - Mar 10, 2011 at 12:26 PM

This must be the guy trying to grow the moustache wearing the ascott….. I see, things are more clear now…. I think that video gave me a contact high.

3. Davidw7 - Mar 10, 2011 at 12:34 PM

That’s deffo Timmy having some fun….if not…then WOW that is what I call a lookalike!

4. clydeserra - Mar 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM

That apartment looks like a typical SF flat, that has too much stuff and too many roommates. If it is him, “Mike” should ask for some hush money and get into a bigger place.

5. redheadedbastard - Mar 10, 2011 at 1:02 PM

It’s Mitch Kramer from Dazed and Confused!

6. Chris Fiorentino's Rash - Mar 10, 2011 at 1:20 PM

That sure looks like Lincecum, busted grill and all…

7. frankvzappa - Mar 10, 2011 at 1:50 PM

definitely Lincy, the bad fake accent gives it away…hilarious bastard, that was the funniest thing i have seen in a long while…and considering the guy has been busted with greens before, i dont think it is out of the realm of possibility that he would be toking it up (real or imaginary) in the video…

8. cur68 - Mar 10, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Lincicum. No doubt about it. Worse Brazilian accent I’ve ever heard, too. Is that a clove cigarette he’s holding? And my, what a nice novelty pipe he has there. What a kidder.

9. thelucasjj - Mar 10, 2011 at 2:15 PM

That is awesome. He seems to be about to crack up at the end.

This completely contradicts the no interesting athletes for the TMZ Sports page.

10. monsieurbear - Mar 10, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I’m not sure why you are skeptical of Lincecum’s denials. The phenomenon of evil twins has been thoroughly documented on prime-time television over many decades.

11. Old Gator - Mar 10, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Hi, this is Old Gator’s evil twin. Let me just save my page in his Harold Robbins potboiler for a moment…there.

Timmy is such a nice boy. He would never smoke illegal drugs. I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness. That isn’t Timmy. He was never one of the best minds of my generation.

12. stairwayto7 - Mar 10, 2011 at 3:26 PM

The dude in video is wearign a ring on pinky finger, has lincecum ever worn that?

13. cur68 - Mar 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Can’t find a shot of him with a ring but the watch/bracelet on his left wrist keeps peeking out from his sleeve. Sure looks like the same one he was wearing when holding this here trophy;

• jeffa43 - Mar 11, 2011 at 12:50 PM

CIS is on your future…. cur68 has confirmed what we all knew…. It is Timmy… OHHHHH, Mr. Selig!!!! got a video for you….

Can Angels recoup loss of Richards?
  1. R. Castillo (4597)