Mar 10, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
Fun find by ‘Duk over at Big League Stew: a video of someone who claims not to be Tim Lincecum complaining about getting mixed up with Tim Lincecum all the time. Except, yeah, it’s almost certainly Tim Lincecum doing it.
Actually, that’s probably warrantless speculation on my part. Lincecum’s agent says it isn’t him. Of course, I probably would say that too if I was Lincecum’s agent seeing as though the person in the video has a bong in front of him on the coffee table and appears to be holding a tiny, hand-rolled smoking product in his hand.
But let’s not jump to conclusions. The bong and the thing in the person’s hand could be tobacco products. And the person could really be a Brazilian cab driver who happens to be an almost perfect doppelganger for Lincecum.
I link, you decide.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 12
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 96
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (132)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)