Mar 10, 2011, 12:07 PM EDT
Fun find by ‘Duk over at Big League Stew: a video of someone who claims not to be Tim Lincecum complaining about getting mixed up with Tim Lincecum all the time. Except, yeah, it’s almost certainly Tim Lincecum doing it.
Actually, that’s probably warrantless speculation on my part. Lincecum’s agent says it isn’t him. Of course, I probably would say that too if I was Lincecum’s agent seeing as though the person in the video has a bong in front of him on the coffee table and appears to be holding a tiny, hand-rolled smoking product in his hand.
But let’s not jump to conclusions. The bong and the thing in the person’s hand could be tobacco products. And the person could really be a Brazilian cab driver who happens to be an almost perfect doppelganger for Lincecum.
I link, you decide.
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 2
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 50
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)