Mar 11, 2011, 10:00 AM EST
I try to keep my Braves fanboy stuff to a minimum around here. At least when it comes to actual analysis of things as opposed to just being goofy. But last night I was invited to chat with the good men of the Atlanta Baseball Talk podcast, and over there I was allowed to be a homer.
The podcast is here. I come on at the 3:25 mark. We talk about my cartoony Twitter avatar, the fact that the Girl Scouts are totally ripping us off by reducing the number of Thin Mints in a box and, of course, the Atlanta Braves and their chances in 2011.
Oh, and I say “ya know” about 500 times for some reason, so there’s that.
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 14
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 82
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 61
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)