Mar 11, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
I try to keep my Braves fanboy stuff to a minimum around here. At least when it comes to actual analysis of things as opposed to just being goofy. But last night I was invited to chat with the good men of the Atlanta Baseball Talk podcast, and over there I was allowed to be a homer.
The podcast is here. I come on at the 3:25 mark. We talk about my cartoony Twitter avatar, the fact that the Girl Scouts are totally ripping us off by reducing the number of Thin Mints in a box and, of course, the Atlanta Braves and their chances in 2011.
Oh, and I say “ya know” about 500 times for some reason, so there’s that.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 32
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 58
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 48
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 49
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)