Mar 11, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
I try to keep my Braves fanboy stuff to a minimum around here. At least when it comes to actual analysis of things as opposed to just being goofy. But last night I was invited to chat with the good men of the Atlanta Baseball Talk podcast, and over there I was allowed to be a homer.
The podcast is here. I come on at the 3:25 mark. We talk about my cartoony Twitter avatar, the fact that the Girl Scouts are totally ripping us off by reducing the number of Thin Mints in a box and, of course, the Atlanta Braves and their chances in 2011.
Oh, and I say “ya know” about 500 times for some reason, so there’s that.
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 4
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 21
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 18
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)