Mar 11, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
I try to keep my Braves fanboy stuff to a minimum around here. At least when it comes to actual analysis of things as opposed to just being goofy. But last night I was invited to chat with the good men of the Atlanta Baseball Talk podcast, and over there I was allowed to be a homer.
The podcast is here. I come on at the 3:25 mark. We talk about my cartoony Twitter avatar, the fact that the Girl Scouts are totally ripping us off by reducing the number of Thin Mints in a box and, of course, the Atlanta Braves and their chances in 2011.
Oh, and I say “ya know” about 500 times for some reason, so there’s that.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Andrew McCutchen departs game versus Cardinals after aggravating injured left rib cage 2
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 12
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 14
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (142)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)