Mar 11, 2011, 10:00 AM EDT
I try to keep my Braves fanboy stuff to a minimum around here. At least when it comes to actual analysis of things as opposed to just being goofy. But last night I was invited to chat with the good men of the Atlanta Baseball Talk podcast, and over there I was allowed to be a homer.
The podcast is here. I come on at the 3:25 mark. We talk about my cartoony Twitter avatar, the fact that the Girl Scouts are totally ripping us off by reducing the number of Thin Mints in a box and, of course, the Atlanta Braves and their chances in 2011.
Oh, and I say “ya know” about 500 times for some reason, so there’s that.
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 11
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 52
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 71
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 10
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 179
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (179)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (113)