Mar 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EST
You know, sometimes I get the feeling that people don’t really take what they’re writing seriously and, rather, are just putting stuff up to bait me.
I mean, when someone writes a well-thought-out and researched analysis of the performance of players who declared themselves to be in the Best Shape of Their Lives, it has to be calculated to get me to link it, right? I mean, the guy even gives me a shout out at the end, just daring me to link it.
And you betcha I read it. And it was good (Warning: it’s very statty). And now I’m linking it.
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 13
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 81
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (82)