Mar 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
You know, sometimes I get the feeling that people don’t really take what they’re writing seriously and, rather, are just putting stuff up to bait me.
I mean, when someone writes a well-thought-out and researched analysis of the performance of players who declared themselves to be in the Best Shape of Their Lives, it has to be calculated to get me to link it, right? I mean, the guy even gives me a shout out at the end, just daring me to link it.
And you betcha I read it. And it was good (Warning: it’s very statty). And now I’m linking it.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)