Mar 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
You know, sometimes I get the feeling that people don’t really take what they’re writing seriously and, rather, are just putting stuff up to bait me.
I mean, when someone writes a well-thought-out and researched analysis of the performance of players who declared themselves to be in the Best Shape of Their Lives, it has to be calculated to get me to link it, right? I mean, the guy even gives me a shout out at the end, just daring me to link it.
And you betcha I read it. And it was good (Warning: it’s very statty). And now I’m linking it.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 32
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 25
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 35
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 71
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 220
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)