Mar 14, 2011, 12:33 PM EDT
You know, sometimes I get the feeling that people don’t really take what they’re writing seriously and, rather, are just putting stuff up to bait me.
I mean, when someone writes a well-thought-out and researched analysis of the performance of players who declared themselves to be in the Best Shape of Their Lives, it has to be calculated to get me to link it, right? I mean, the guy even gives me a shout out at the end, just daring me to link it.
And you betcha I read it. And it was good (Warning: it’s very statty). And now I’m linking it.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)