Mar 15, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I wrote yesterday about Twins manager Ron Gardenhire being annoyed with reporters using Twitter to relay his words to the public much quicker than they were able to in the past and took particular delight in his frustratedly telling them:
You can tweet that. Just tweet it. You don’t even have to write it. Just fire it through the Internet.
“Just fire it through the internet” struck me as a perfect idea for a t-shirt and sure enough, this being the fast-moving internet and all, someone already has produced the product.
And it actually looks pretty good. Here’s a closer look at the graphic:
An absolute must-have for any Twins blogger, although a few of us will have to shed some pounds before fitting into an XXL.
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 0
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 17
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 20
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 43
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 48
- Mike Trout hits two homers, including a grand slam, to take MLB lead 13
- Zack Greinke’s scoreless innings streak ends at 45 2/3 7
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)