Mar 15, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I wrote yesterday about Twins manager Ron Gardenhire being annoyed with reporters using Twitter to relay his words to the public much quicker than they were able to in the past and took particular delight in his frustratedly telling them:
You can tweet that. Just tweet it. You don’t even have to write it. Just fire it through the Internet.
“Just fire it through the internet” struck me as a perfect idea for a t-shirt and sure enough, this being the fast-moving internet and all, someone already has produced the product.
And it actually looks pretty good. Here’s a closer look at the graphic:
An absolute must-have for any Twins blogger, although a few of us will have to shed some pounds before fitting into an XXL.
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 26
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 12
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 14
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 82
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)