Mar 15, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I wrote yesterday about Twins manager Ron Gardenhire being annoyed with reporters using Twitter to relay his words to the public much quicker than they were able to in the past and took particular delight in his frustratedly telling them:
You can tweet that. Just tweet it. You don’t even have to write it. Just fire it through the Internet.
“Just fire it through the internet” struck me as a perfect idea for a t-shirt and sure enough, this being the fast-moving internet and all, someone already has produced the product.
And it actually looks pretty good. Here’s a closer look at the graphic:
An absolute must-have for any Twins blogger, although a few of us will have to shed some pounds before fitting into an XXL.
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 0
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 15
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 13
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)