Mar 15, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
I wrote yesterday about Twins manager Ron Gardenhire being annoyed with reporters using Twitter to relay his words to the public much quicker than they were able to in the past and took particular delight in his frustratedly telling them:
You can tweet that. Just tweet it. You don’t even have to write it. Just fire it through the Internet.
“Just fire it through the internet” struck me as a perfect idea for a t-shirt and sure enough, this being the fast-moving internet and all, someone already has produced the product.
And it actually looks pretty good. Here’s a closer look at the graphic:
An absolute must-have for any Twins blogger, although a few of us will have to shed some pounds before fitting into an XXL.
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 6
- Cliff Lee exits start with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 11
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 46
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 133
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (134)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)