Mar 15, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
I wrote yesterday about Twins manager Ron Gardenhire being annoyed with reporters using Twitter to relay his words to the public much quicker than they were able to in the past and took particular delight in his frustratedly telling them:
You can tweet that. Just tweet it. You don’t even have to write it. Just fire it through the Internet.
“Just fire it through the internet” struck me as a perfect idea for a t-shirt and sure enough, this being the fast-moving internet and all, someone already has produced the product.
And it actually looks pretty good. Here’s a closer look at the graphic:
An absolute must-have for any Twins blogger, although a few of us will have to shed some pounds before fitting into an XXL.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 108
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 40
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 5
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 4
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 367
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (367)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (109)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (85)