Mar 16, 2011, 5:40 PM EST
And you all think I was kidding when I said my attitude about Frenchy had changed after meeting him a couple of weeks ago. Well, you can all stick it. I need some distraction, oh beautiful release. Memories seep from my veins. They may be empty and weightless, and maybe I’ll find some peace tonight.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)