HBT Extra: Talking the top five moves of the offseason

Mar 16, 2011, 3:50 PM EDT

If you read HBT you heard my opinion of these as they happened. If you bought the Rotoworld Draft Guide, you read my "top moves" article. But a wise man once told me, nothin' has really happened until it happens on TV, so let's cover this ground again!

Oh, and the fact that there’s a whiskey commercial in the pre-roll to this video is one of the more appropriate sponsorships in the history of the medium.

1. Jonny 5 - Mar 16, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Dude, I got pappa John’s as my commercial… Tiffany wears plaid? I may be in love.

• Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Mar 16, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Ditto on the papa john’s commercial. Where’s my whiskey? Also, everyone already knew you loved Tiffany well before here plaid appearance.

• Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Mar 16, 2011 at 4:34 PM

*her

• Utley's Hair - Mar 16, 2011 at 5:39 PM

A Papa John’s commercial mentioning pepperoni, salami and sausage…right before Tiffany in plaid. I’m jus’ sayin’…

• cur68 - Mar 16, 2011 at 5:42 PM

heh, heh, heh…you said sausage…heh, heh, heh

• Utley's Hair - Mar 16, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Shut up, Beavis!!!!!

2. Concretepiggy - Mar 16, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Oddly, in the Options for the HBT vids I don’t get a fullscreen option any more, just a share option. I use Chrome, anyone else have this problem? Started at the end of last season I think.

3. cur68 - Mar 16, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Alors…Tiffany in her pajamas…NICE. I see Craig polished his head for this one. Shiny.
    ps. Concretepiggy; I use Safari and I get the same lack of option.

4. xmatt0926x - Mar 16, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I guess i’ll be the lone commenter on the actual list Craig provided although I will say that Tiffany is surely the better half of that duo. TheCliff Lee signing shouldnt be judged until we see what happens this year. If the injuries to Utley are serious and the offense shuts down it will not be a great move if they cant make a move because they tapped out on the money by signing Lee. I think I’d take 3 aces and some flexibility come the trading deadline if Utley is seriously injured. However, if he comes back and they win a title during their final 2 year window then Ruben Amaro is genius. Right now though I’d rate Boston’s moves as #1.

5. macjacmccoy - Mar 16, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Hey if your going to Double up for the #2 slot then its only fair to add the other big moves the #1 slot made. 1 Reaquiring Cliff Lee 2. Not keeping Jayson Werth and paying him anywhere that outrageous money he got. 3. Extending Charlie Manuel 4. Extending Ruben Amaro Jr. who in my humble and by no means bias (yea right) opinion are the best GM Manager combination in baseball.

6. apbaguy - Mar 17, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Tiffany in her bathrobe is far too much stimulation for my late night viewing. Even if the damn feed is choppy.

• marinersnate - Mar 17, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Remember, moderation in all things.

Ace-killer Giants do it again