Mar 17, 2011, 8:50 AM EST
Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is a definite difference in professionalism between those Seattle Mariners commercials we linked yesterday and this Mets commercial to which reader Jovian Jamian alerted me this morning. Although with his innocent amateurism, Jose Reyes‘ specific segment is probably more warm and endearing than anything on any of the Mariners’ videos.
And Jovian did one better. Move over Mr. Met, Meet Mr. Calcaterra:
Let’s Go Mets!
- Roy Halladay is retiring 48
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 38
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 47
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)