Mar 17, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is a definite difference in professionalism between those Seattle Mariners commercials we linked yesterday and this Mets commercial to which reader Jovian Jamian alerted me this morning. Although with his innocent amateurism, Jose Reyes‘ specific segment is probably more warm and endearing than anything on any of the Mariners’ videos.
And Jovian did one better. Move over Mr. Met, Meet Mr. Calcaterra:
Let’s Go Mets!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (154)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)