Mar 17, 2011, 8:50 AM EDT
Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is a definite difference in professionalism between those Seattle Mariners commercials we linked yesterday and this Mets commercial to which reader Jovian Jamian alerted me this morning. Although with his innocent amateurism, Jose Reyes‘ specific segment is probably more warm and endearing than anything on any of the Mariners’ videos.
And Jovian did one better. Move over Mr. Met, Meet Mr. Calcaterra:
Let’s Go Mets!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (85)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (78)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (74)