Mar 18, 2011, 10:47 AM EDT
Lidge has been sidelined for a week with right biceps tendinitis, but said his arm “felt really good” while throwing 35 pitches today and is scheduled for another bullpen session Sunday.
Zolecki also asked Lidge about his decreased velocity prior to the injury, but the closer seemed unconcerned: “It’s coming. My pop will never be there until the first game I’m closing during the regular season.”
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)