Mar 18, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
not sure castillo gets a job. backup 2b aren’t in demand, even for the minimum. bad pub doesn’t help either.
Gee, I wonder where that “bad pub” came from. If only someone had kept track of this stuff. Oh yeah, we did. Heyman’s recent Castillo tweets:
- “among overpriced #mets on bubble, word is ollie perez will get more time to show he belongs than luis castillo. #choppingblock”
- “i am sick of luis castillo already this spring, and im not even in port st lucie anymore (and neither is he there, by the way)”
- “luis castillo showed only yest bec brother had surgery, he said. a hospital make good for blowing off walter reed? #excuses”
Yeah, it’s a shame about all that “bad pub.” Mercy.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (117)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?