Mar 18, 2011, 12:34 PM EDT
not sure castillo gets a job. backup 2b aren’t in demand, even for the minimum. bad pub doesn’t help either.
Gee, I wonder where that “bad pub” came from. If only someone had kept track of this stuff. Oh yeah, we did. Heyman’s recent Castillo tweets:
- “among overpriced #mets on bubble, word is ollie perez will get more time to show he belongs than luis castillo. #choppingblock”
- “i am sick of luis castillo already this spring, and im not even in port st lucie anymore (and neither is he there, by the way)”
- “luis castillo showed only yest bec brother had surgery, he said. a hospital make good for blowing off walter reed? #excuses”
Yeah, it’s a shame about all that “bad pub.” Mercy.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (85)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (76)