Mar 21, 2011, 3:34 PM EDT
Michael Cuddyer has been sidelined for the past few weeks after having a wart removed from his foot–the gross picture of which you can see by clicking here–but Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com reports that he’s now scheduled to make his spring training debut Wednesday against the Orioles.
Cuddyer actually played in a minor-league game this morning, going 2-for-4 with a double, but Wednesday will likely be the first time this spring that the Twins have trotted out their projected Opening Day lineup after Cuddyer, Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, and Delmon Young all missed time early in camp with injuries.
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)