Mar 21, 2011, 3:34 PM EDT
Michael Cuddyer has been sidelined for the past few weeks after having a wart removed from his foot–the gross picture of which you can see by clicking here–but Rhett Bollinger of MLB.com reports that he’s now scheduled to make his spring training debut Wednesday against the Orioles.
Cuddyer actually played in a minor-league game this morning, going 2-for-4 with a double, but Wednesday will likely be the first time this spring that the Twins have trotted out their projected Opening Day lineup after Cuddyer, Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, and Delmon Young all missed time early in camp with injuries.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 68
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11