Mar 22, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
As expected, Barry Bonds’ former trainer Greg Anderson — the one man who could say if Barry Bonds knew what he was taking — was just called into the courtroom, was asked if he’d testify, refused through his lawyer, and was taken away to jail. Again.
Not much else to say about it, I suppose. He has his reasons. Maybe he likes the food inside. I’m not sure what motivates the guy, frankly. I mean, I have philosophical issues with the prosecution of Bonds too, but I wouldn’t do any time just to spite them.
All I wonder is what he says when someone in prison asks him “what are you in for?”
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 160
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (161)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)