Mar 22, 2011, 2:56 PM EDT
As expected, Barry Bonds’ former trainer Greg Anderson — the one man who could say if Barry Bonds knew what he was taking — was just called into the courtroom, was asked if he’d testify, refused through his lawyer, and was taken away to jail. Again.
Not much else to say about it, I suppose. He has his reasons. Maybe he likes the food inside. I’m not sure what motivates the guy, frankly. I mean, I have philosophical issues with the prosecution of Bonds too, but I wouldn’t do any time just to spite them.
All I wonder is what he says when someone in prison asks him “what are you in for?”
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 4
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 3
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20