Mar 22, 2011, 2:56 PM EST
As expected, Barry Bonds’ former trainer Greg Anderson — the one man who could say if Barry Bonds knew what he was taking — was just called into the courtroom, was asked if he’d testify, refused through his lawyer, and was taken away to jail. Again.
Not much else to say about it, I suppose. He has his reasons. Maybe he likes the food inside. I’m not sure what motivates the guy, frankly. I mean, I have philosophical issues with the prosecution of Bonds too, but I wouldn’t do any time just to spite them.
All I wonder is what he says when someone in prison asks him “what are you in for?”
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 14
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 41
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15