Mar 22, 2011, 9:32 AM EDT
“It was intentional, but Miggy throws like Miss Iowa. It’s no big deal.”
I had forgotten about the Miss Iowa/Batista stuff. Fun times!
If I was filling out a pitching staff, I’d be inclined to go with Miss Iowa. Chemistry matters.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 43
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 34
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 39
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 63
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims