Mar 22, 2011, 2:05 PM EST
My daughter — who I taunt by calling her “Mookie” for reasons I can’t even recall at this point — isn’t going to like this: Mookie Wilson has his own blog now. And it’s a Blogspot number, just like the one most of us launched at some time over the past several years. Mookie is keepin’ it real. I like it!
By the way: I learned of this from Adam Rubin’s post about it on ESPN New York. Rubin is doing Wilson a favor by promoting his blog but really, Adam: block quoting an entire post?
Oh well, it’s always the same: these mainstream media people free-riding on the work of hardworking bloggers …
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)