Mar 22, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT
My daughter — who I taunt by calling her “Mookie” for reasons I can’t even recall at this point — isn’t going to like this: Mookie Wilson has his own blog now. And it’s a Blogspot number, just like the one most of us launched at some time over the past several years. Mookie is keepin’ it real. I like it!
By the way: I learned of this from Adam Rubin’s post about it on ESPN New York. Rubin is doing Wilson a favor by promoting his blog but really, Adam: block quoting an entire post?
Oh well, it’s always the same: these mainstream media people free-riding on the work of hardworking bloggers …
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 5
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 23
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 37
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 84
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL