So Mookie Wilson has a blog

Mar 22, 2011, 2:05 PM EDT

Mookie Wilson

My daughter — who I taunt by calling her “Mookie” for reasons I can’t even recall at this point — isn’t going to like this: Mookie Wilson has his own blog now. And it’s a Blogspot number, just like the one most of us launched at some time over the past several years.  Mookie is keepin’ it real. I like it!

By the way: I learned of this from Adam Rubin’s post about it on ESPN New York. Rubin is doing Wilson a favor by promoting his blog but really, Adam: block quoting an entire post?

Oh well, it’s always the same: these mainstream media people free-riding on the work of hardworking bloggers …

1. cur68 - Mar 22, 2011 at 2:16 PM

“Mookie’s View”? Man, with a handle like “Mookie Wilson” he could a gone for a bit more to get a good 3 letter acronym. Pretty good blog, I thought, especially when he wrote; “…New York Mets and its fan”. He BC, he remembers you!

2. Jonny 5 - Mar 22, 2011 at 2:24 PM

booger eaters……….

• churchoftheperpetuallyoutraged - Mar 22, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Even time I see a post with Mookie involved, I think Craig is talking about his daughter. Rather disappointed, again =\

• Utley's Hair - Mar 22, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Admit it—you want to see a picture of her with the actual ray gun that will spell Craig’s doom.

• Jonny 5 - Mar 22, 2011 at 3:05 PM

You know, she IS a future Phillies fan don’t you? She gives Craig crap all the time. She has a taser and drew diagrams of how she’d use it on her own father if need be. She also heckled a ball player talking about how her daddy saw his daddy in his underpants.

• Utley's Hair - Mar 22, 2011 at 3:22 PM

I think Jonny’s on to something here—what way is there to hurt daddy that’s worse than shooting him with a ray gun? Become a Phightins Phan!!!!!

3. heyblueyoustink - Mar 22, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I want a Kent Tukulve blog

• Utley's Hair - Mar 22, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Has Teke heard about the interwebs yet?

• heyblueyoustink - Mar 22, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Those thick ole glasses of his see all, know all

Papelbon destined to be traded?
  1. G. Stanton (3569)