Mar 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
Sorry, but this NESN ad for Red Sox baseball is … well, it just is.
All I’ll say is that (a) the guy “rapping” in this, if we can call it that, has to be the nephew of someone important because skills didn’t get him the gig; and (b) at some point I would hope that Red Sox fans would act like they’ve been there before. They won two championships in recent years and have what most people believe to be the best team entering the season, yet they’re still slagging on A-Rod and the Yankees’ 2004 collapse?
Oh well. Their team. Their prerogative. Enjoy!
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 44
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 32
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 211
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 42
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (211)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (103)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)