Mar 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
Sorry, but this NESN ad for Red Sox baseball is … well, it just is.
All I’ll say is that (a) the guy “rapping” in this, if we can call it that, has to be the nephew of someone important because skills didn’t get him the gig; and (b) at some point I would hope that Red Sox fans would act like they’ve been there before. They won two championships in recent years and have what most people believe to be the best team entering the season, yet they’re still slagging on A-Rod and the Yankees’ 2004 collapse?
Oh well. Their team. Their prerogative. Enjoy!
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (211)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (121)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)