Mar 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EST
Sorry, but this NESN ad for Red Sox baseball is … well, it just is.
All I’ll say is that (a) the guy “rapping” in this, if we can call it that, has to be the nephew of someone important because skills didn’t get him the gig; and (b) at some point I would hope that Red Sox fans would act like they’ve been there before. They won two championships in recent years and have what most people believe to be the best team entering the season, yet they’re still slagging on A-Rod and the Yankees’ 2004 collapse?
Oh well. Their team. Their prerogative. Enjoy!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)