Mar 23, 2011, 1:35 PM EDT
Sorry, but this NESN ad for Red Sox baseball is … well, it just is.
All I’ll say is that (a) the guy “rapping” in this, if we can call it that, has to be the nephew of someone important because skills didn’t get him the gig; and (b) at some point I would hope that Red Sox fans would act like they’ve been there before. They won two championships in recent years and have what most people believe to be the best team entering the season, yet they’re still slagging on A-Rod and the Yankees’ 2004 collapse?
Oh well. Their team. Their prerogative. Enjoy!
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 27
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 72
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 64
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)