Mar 24, 2011, 12:36 PM EDT
Random bits falling out of the Barry Bonds trial, as Bonds’ former buddy Steven Hoskins testified (for reasons that aren’t entirely clear) that Curt Schilling once bought a used Lamborghini from Jose Canseco.
I’m guessing that was mentioned at some point in a random Canseco or Schilling feature story, but I find it to be hilarious for some reason. Mostly because, rather than it being brokered by their agent (who represented both of them at the time), I’m picturing Schilling standing in Canseco’s driveway, both of them looking at the car and haggling, arms crossed.
Yes, it’s a slow news day. Why do you ask?
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 23
- Alex Sanabia brings back the spitball in beating the Phillies 25
- Joe Maddon shows us why limited instant replay and manager challenges are bad ideas 36
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore 63
- Apparently Miguel Cabrera’s 2013 has made his 2012 better somehow 55
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims