Mar 29, 2011, 12:00 PM EDT
One day I’m going to have news about the Mets that is unequivocally good. Young prospect impresses. Guy who was hurt turned out to not be as bad as everyone thought and is good-to-go. I guess Carlos Beltran doing OK over the weekend was good news — and this is certainly fun! — but there isn’t a heck of a lot of that sort of thing flying around Mets camp these days.
I have a hunch that Bay is going to have a big bounce back year. We don’t know enough about his injury yet to know if that hunch remains operative. But man, this stinks.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 4
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 5
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 11
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 55
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 25
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)