Mar 29, 2011, 12:00 PM EST
One day I’m going to have news about the Mets that is unequivocally good. Young prospect impresses. Guy who was hurt turned out to not be as bad as everyone thought and is good-to-go. I guess Carlos Beltran doing OK over the weekend was good news — and this is certainly fun! — but there isn’t a heck of a lot of that sort of thing flying around Mets camp these days.
I have a hunch that Bay is going to have a big bounce back year. We don’t know enough about his injury yet to know if that hunch remains operative. But man, this stinks.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)