Mar 30, 2011, 9:16 AM EDT
You’ve seen our picks for this season’s division winners, now it’s your turn to get involved.
Vote for who will win the World Series, then argue about it in the comments section! It’s fun, and it sure beats a number of other things you could be doing, like working or going to school. Besides, Diddy wants you to. You’re not going to say no to Diddy are you? I didn’t think so.
One more day until the season starts!
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 18
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 60
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (100)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)