Mar 31, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
Welcome to Opening Day, my friends. The weather outside may be frightful, but the Tigers and the Yankees are on TV and, even if you’re not watching the game, Opening Day is in the air, so we’ll be nice and warm regardless.
Aaron and I are inside chatting the afternoon away, and we want you in there too. Come on in and fire away, be it about the game or just baseball in general. If you stray from those topics, well, it should at least be interesting. We’re very discriminating (note: we are not particularly discriminating).
So what are you waiting for? Jump in, dudes.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)