Mar 31, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Welcome to Opening Day, my friends. The weather outside may be frightful, but the Tigers and the Yankees are on TV and, even if you’re not watching the game, Opening Day is in the air, so we’ll be nice and warm regardless.
Aaron and I are inside chatting the afternoon away, and we want you in there too. Come on in and fire away, be it about the game or just baseball in general. If you stray from those topics, well, it should at least be interesting. We’re very discriminating (note: we are not particularly discriminating).
So what are you waiting for? Jump in, dudes.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 3
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 17
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (89)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)