Mar 31, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Welcome to Opening Day, my friends. The weather outside may be frightful, but the Tigers and the Yankees are on TV and, even if you’re not watching the game, Opening Day is in the air, so we’ll be nice and warm regardless.
Aaron and I are inside chatting the afternoon away, and we want you in there too. Come on in and fire away, be it about the game or just baseball in general. If you stray from those topics, well, it should at least be interesting. We’re very discriminating (note: we are not particularly discriminating).
So what are you waiting for? Jump in, dudes.
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 23
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 32
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 26
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 59
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 19
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)