Mar 31, 2011, 12:45 PM EDT
Welcome to Opening Day, my friends. The weather outside may be frightful, but the Tigers and the Yankees are on TV and, even if you’re not watching the game, Opening Day is in the air, so we’ll be nice and warm regardless.
Aaron and I are inside chatting the afternoon away, and we want you in there too. Come on in and fire away, be it about the game or just baseball in general. If you stray from those topics, well, it should at least be interesting. We’re very discriminating (note: we are not particularly discriminating).
So what are you waiting for? Jump in, dudes.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 9
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106