Mar 31, 2011, 12:45 PM EST
Welcome to Opening Day, my friends. The weather outside may be frightful, but the Tigers and the Yankees are on TV and, even if you’re not watching the game, Opening Day is in the air, so we’ll be nice and warm regardless.
Aaron and I are inside chatting the afternoon away, and we want you in there too. Come on in and fire away, be it about the game or just baseball in general. If you stray from those topics, well, it should at least be interesting. We’re very discriminating (note: we are not particularly discriminating).
So what are you waiting for? Jump in, dudes.
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 11
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)