We will be doing a live chat for the Tigers-Yankees game

Mar 31, 2011, 9:50 AM EDT

Image (1) yankee%20stadium.jpg for post 4012

I just spoke with PFT’s Gregg Rosenthal, who lives in New York. I can’t use the word that he used to describe the weather in New York right now, but let’s just say that it rhymed with “kitty” and was a close synonym for “poopy.”

Still, no matter how bad it is, I have this feeling that between ESPN and Randy Levine’s bluster, the Yankees will take the field today at 1:05 to take on the Tigers. There’s too much money to be made — er, I’m sorry, it’s Opening Day and baseball must be played!

But you don’t need to go outside to enjoy it. The game will be on the Worldwide Leader, and we will be doing a live chat of it right here on HBT.  Our chat should go live a bit before 1PM Eastern, and from there Aaron and I will either serve as M.C’s for a grand afternoon of baseball or else we’ll be vamping during rain/snow delays.  Either way: should be fun.

Be at this particular place on the web or be square!

Damn. That was a kitty rhyme.

1. Utley's Hair - Mar 31, 2011 at 11:19 AM

“I can’t use the word that he used to describe the weather in New York right now, but let’s just say that it rhymed with ‘kitty’ and was a close synonym for ‘poopy.’”

Wait a minute—you can’t say that? After that somewhat intensely fought reply about being called out on saying what you said about cake? Interesting….

• dirtyharry1971 - Mar 31, 2011 at 10:56 PM

utley’s wart thinks the same jokes in 5th grade are funny 25 years later, amazing

• Utley's Hair - Apr 1, 2011 at 12:58 AM

Hey, douchebag, Happy Opening Day!!!!

Now, I know this may be tough for you to do, what with your charming personality and your need to grace everyone with each and every one of your well-formulated and incredibly important opinions, but why not just avoid the comments by people with whom you always will have a problem, hmm?

If you have a problem with me personally, why not spell it out and let me know what it is. Maybe we could work it out—or not. If you choose not to take me up on my offer, then STFU and go write your opinions on a piece of paper, wrap that paper around a baseball with double sided tape and roll it around in a pile of broken glass and shove it up your a$$. Who knows? You might just like it!!!

Have a nice day, pr!ck!!!

2. phukyouk - Mar 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM

We are on our way to the “perfect Season”

3. dirtyharry1971 - Apr 2, 2011 at 3:04 AM

Hey Utley’s Nutsack, Happy NO LIFE!! I have forgotten more baseball than you will ever know Skanker!! Now do everyone a big favor and fine a nice strong rope and tall tree!! Trust me its the only way cause with every passing day your life gets more miserable and more worthless

Do the Angels have any weaknesses?
  1. G. Stanton (3793)