Apr 4, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
“Terrible. No velocity. No command. No nothing”
Quit beatin’ around the bush, man, tell me: how’s he doing?
It’s been a long time since we’ve seen a starting pitcher fall off the table so quickly. And while, on some level, this may help make Mets fans a bit better about the famous Kazmir-for-Zambrano trade, no one should feel good about this. But of course, baseball goes on, and if the Angels are going to go on with any kind of hope, they need to either demote, DL or dump Kazmir and throw Hisanori Takahashi or someone into the rotation.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)