Apr 4, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
“Terrible. No velocity. No command. No nothing”
Quit beatin’ around the bush, man, tell me: how’s he doing?
It’s been a long time since we’ve seen a starting pitcher fall off the table so quickly. And while, on some level, this may help make Mets fans a bit better about the famous Kazmir-for-Zambrano trade, no one should feel good about this. But of course, baseball goes on, and if the Angels are going to go on with any kind of hope, they need to either demote, DL or dump Kazmir and throw Hisanori Takahashi or someone into the rotation.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (95)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)