Apr 4, 2011, 2:32 PM EDT
“Terrible. No velocity. No command. No nothing”
Quit beatin’ around the bush, man, tell me: how’s he doing?
It’s been a long time since we’ve seen a starting pitcher fall off the table so quickly. And while, on some level, this may help make Mets fans a bit better about the famous Kazmir-for-Zambrano trade, no one should feel good about this. But of course, baseball goes on, and if the Angels are going to go on with any kind of hope, they need to either demote, DL or dump Kazmir and throw Hisanori Takahashi or someone into the rotation.
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 5
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 98
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 54
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (113)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (79)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead