Apr 4, 2011, 2:32 PM EST
“Terrible. No velocity. No command. No nothing”
Quit beatin’ around the bush, man, tell me: how’s he doing?
It’s been a long time since we’ve seen a starting pitcher fall off the table so quickly. And while, on some level, this may help make Mets fans a bit better about the famous Kazmir-for-Zambrano trade, no one should feel good about this. But of course, baseball goes on, and if the Angels are going to go on with any kind of hope, they need to either demote, DL or dump Kazmir and throw Hisanori Takahashi or someone into the rotation.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)