Apr 5, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
CSN Bay Area reports that Brian Wilson is likely to be activated when he’s eligible to come of the disabled list on Wednesday. Wilson threw on Sunday and says he feels good. Bruce Bochy was on a San Diego radio show yesterday and said he looked to be on schedule.
The Giants will need to make a roster move, obviously. After watching Dan Runzler give up a bunch of runs to the Dodgers in a prime time game on Sunday, and realizing that he has options left, seems like it would make the decision pretty easy. But hey, it ain’t my team.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 134
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 19
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 48
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 49
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 355
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (355)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (198)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (162)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)