Apr 5, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
CSN Bay Area reports that Brian Wilson is likely to be activated when he’s eligible to come of the disabled list on Wednesday. Wilson threw on Sunday and says he feels good. Bruce Bochy was on a San Diego radio show yesterday and said he looked to be on schedule.
The Giants will need to make a roster move, obviously. After watching Dan Runzler give up a bunch of runs to the Dodgers in a prime time game on Sunday, and realizing that he has options left, seems like it would make the decision pretty easy. But hey, it ain’t my team.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 36
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 213
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 42
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (213)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (103)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)