Apr 5, 2011, 12:32 PM EDT
CSN Bay Area reports that Brian Wilson is likely to be activated when he’s eligible to come of the disabled list on Wednesday. Wilson threw on Sunday and says he feels good. Bruce Bochy was on a San Diego radio show yesterday and said he looked to be on schedule.
The Giants will need to make a roster move, obviously. After watching Dan Runzler give up a bunch of runs to the Dodgers in a prime time game on Sunday, and realizing that he has options left, seems like it would make the decision pretty easy. But hey, it ain’t my team.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 56
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)