Apr 5, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
CSN Bay Area reports that Brian Wilson is likely to be activated when he’s eligible to come of the disabled list on Wednesday. Wilson threw on Sunday and says he feels good. Bruce Bochy was on a San Diego radio show yesterday and said he looked to be on schedule.
The Giants will need to make a roster move, obviously. After watching Dan Runzler give up a bunch of runs to the Dodgers in a prime time game on Sunday, and realizing that he has options left, seems like it would make the decision pretty easy. But hey, it ain’t my team.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 8
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 59
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 69
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)