Apr 5, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
CSN Bay Area reports that Brian Wilson is likely to be activated when he’s eligible to come of the disabled list on Wednesday. Wilson threw on Sunday and says he feels good. Bruce Bochy was on a San Diego radio show yesterday and said he looked to be on schedule.
The Giants will need to make a roster move, obviously. After watching Dan Runzler give up a bunch of runs to the Dodgers in a prime time game on Sunday, and realizing that he has options left, seems like it would make the decision pretty easy. But hey, it ain’t my team.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 28
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 283
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 50
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (283)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)