Apr 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
At this point I’ll offer my usual “man, I wish MLB.com let you embed their videos because it would be awesome to have this circulated to people who think baseball is boring” rant.
There, with that out of the way, check out the play Jack Wilson made in last night’s Ms-Rangers game. It’s a double play, and I’m not sure how he he even remained standing let alone got the bag at second and made the throw.
Wilson is a shortstop by trade, of course. I certainly don’t know any natural second basemen who make that play.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 18
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 3
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 15
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 36
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)