Apr 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
At this point I’ll offer my usual “man, I wish MLB.com let you embed their videos because it would be awesome to have this circulated to people who think baseball is boring” rant.
There, with that out of the way, check out the play Jack Wilson made in last night’s Ms-Rangers game. It’s a double play, and I’m not sure how he he even remained standing let alone got the bag at second and made the throw.
Wilson is a shortstop by trade, of course. I certainly don’t know any natural second basemen who make that play.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- Report: Cubs calling up top prospect outfielder Jorge Soler 40
- Shin-Soo Choo to undergo season-ending bone spur surgery on elbow 13
- Bartolo Colon and Scott Feldman clear revocable waivers; eligible to be traded to any team 22
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Even if he’s reinstated, does Pete Rose make the Hall of Fame? (89)