Apr 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EST
At this point I’ll offer my usual “man, I wish MLB.com let you embed their videos because it would be awesome to have this circulated to people who think baseball is boring” rant.
There, with that out of the way, check out the play Jack Wilson made in last night’s Ms-Rangers game. It’s a double play, and I’m not sure how he he even remained standing let alone got the bag at second and made the throw.
Wilson is a shortstop by trade, of course. I certainly don’t know any natural second basemen who make that play.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 54
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 20
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (256)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)