Apr 5, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT
At this point I’ll offer my usual “man, I wish MLB.com let you embed their videos because it would be awesome to have this circulated to people who think baseball is boring” rant.
There, with that out of the way, check out the play Jack Wilson made in last night’s Ms-Rangers game. It’s a double play, and I’m not sure how he he even remained standing let alone got the bag at second and made the throw.
Wilson is a shortstop by trade, of course. I certainly don’t know any natural second basemen who make that play.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 13
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (149)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)