Mark Cuban pays a visit to the HBT comments section

Apr 6, 2011, 5:50 PM EST

Jazz Mavericks Basketball

The other day Mark Cuban put up a lengthy post over at his blog about his views on the media and their access to the locker room.  It’s here.

This morning I wrote a lengthy post responding to it in which I, as I am wont to do, went on about my view of the future of sports media. It’s here.

A few minutes ago Mark Cuban, as he is wont to do, came by and wrote a long comment in the post. It’s here.

Allow me at this point to say that I love the Internet. For this exact reason.

Now, go join the party.

1. rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:15 PM

as I am wont to do ???

I agree, as I am won’t to do too, what you think about .

hehehehehehheheeheh

• talbaugh - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM

today, rapmusic learns a new word!

• rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:48 PM

stop being a douche, how you like that word.

• Utley's Hair - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:34 PM

What the hell does that even mean?

• cur68 - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Like many of the things rap writes, no one but he knows WTF he’s talking about. I bet it’s weird over there on planet rapmusicmademedoit. I’ve asked him more than once what is this kind of rap he listens to so I can avoid it, but he must be replying in some sort of code which I can’t tune in to. The day I decipher WTF he’s on about is the day I have myself checked out for a cerebral aneurism.

• rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Read the posts, Craig typed it, not me!

Do you fellas comprehend what you read, duh!

• Utley's Hair - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:55 PM

“Wont” is a word. It is in the dictionary. Look it up.

(And it looks like you are quick to click the thumbs up on your own comments.)

• rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:03 PM

It means you are dum.

2. rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Cur68, you dum dum get hooked on phonics, if you have the ability to process what
    you read, you would have realizes Craig wrote what I typed, going to fast for you.
    You use a lot of big word’s but do you even know what you are talking about, ya dum dum.

• Utley's Hair - Apr 6, 2011 at 6:58 PM

Here, I’ll make it easy for you. All you have to do is click the link and take your pick of definitions in there. (And if I were you, I wouldn’t be so quick to question other people’s intelligence.)

• rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM

why don’t you shove that link.

• Utley's Hair - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Nice. I think I suggested this to you before, but here you go: Tell your parents to turn on the parental controls on your computer. That way you won’t reveal your true IQ.

• cur68 - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Hang on rap! What kind of rap music made you do it? Seriously man, its a public service you’ll be doing.

• rapmusicmademedoit - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM

dude, go take off your moms panties and get away from the computer.

buh bye

• cur68 - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM

hmmm…So this rap music is named ‘your mom’s panties’? I can see why that kind if rap would make a person ‘do’ things. Okay, fellow posters, rap has told us all what has caused him to be like he is; his mom’s panties. So, word to all; stay away from rap’s mom’s panties. You’ve been told.

3. mgflolox - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:26 PM

I’m pretty sure I’m going to regret engaging in this, but I swear when I first read that handle I could have sworn it read “rapmusicmademeanidiot”. Maybe it was the content of the message that made me see it that way.

4. Jonny 5 - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:51 PM

It was really cool of Cuban to respond, most people in his position wouldn’t. Myself, I don’t need to know what the player has to say about the level of success or suckdom he just displayed. I can wait. It also gets guys in trouble when everyone finds out how dumb they are. I don’t know how many times players say things that half the world loves them for while the other half laughs at or protests them or the team for. Let the guys shower off, get their thoughts together, and discuss responses afterwards. What does it hurt? If everything they say or don’t say will be as scrutinized as it is today it seems fair to me. The blatant backlash for Soriano spurning their journalistic advances is a good example of how some have a sense of entitlement to get their story. Why isn’t a post game interview with the skipper enough? I enjoy reading the stories or watching the interviews from the post game, don’t get me wrong. Would I miss them? Probably not. And they can be very troublesome for a player or team at times. I would want to tell these people to go $%^$ themselves with a $%^^# peice $%^^@ and then stick it up their @#$%#^ *&%# , If I just lost a game. So that initial response may not be the best response but merely the most entertaining and I think the “right” to retain this ability is over reaching by the media some.

5. spudchukar - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:51 PM

Ever wonder what it is like to go blithely through life blissfully ignorant. I imagine it has little stress, no self-doubt and a fatuous permagrin. The only downside, comes in old age when Alzheimer’s will be impossible to diagnose.

6. cleareye1 - Apr 6, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Cuban should buy the Dodgers and then be ready to invest in the LA NFL team as well. He would then have a profile he would appreciate.

7. BC - Apr 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Mr. Cuban, please buy the Mets. Give me something to root for again.

Cubs shore up rotation with Jon Lester
  1. W. Myers (5362)
  2. M. Kemp (3165)
  3. C. McGehee (2923)
  4. W. Middlebrooks (2921)
  5. J. Upton (2856)