Apr 6, 2011, 5:50 PM EDT
The other day Mark Cuban put up a lengthy post over at his blog about his views on the media and their access to the locker room. It’s here.
This morning I wrote a lengthy post responding to it in which I, as I am wont to do, went on about my view of the future of sports media. It’s here.
A few minutes ago Mark Cuban, as he is wont to do, came by and wrote a long comment in the post. It’s here.
Allow me at this point to say that I love the Internet. For this exact reason.
Now, go join the party.
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 48
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)