Apr 6, 2011, 5:50 PM EDT
The other day Mark Cuban put up a lengthy post over at his blog about his views on the media and their access to the locker room. It’s here.
This morning I wrote a lengthy post responding to it in which I, as I am wont to do, went on about my view of the future of sports media. It’s here.
A few minutes ago Mark Cuban, as he is wont to do, came by and wrote a long comment in the post. It’s here.
Allow me at this point to say that I love the Internet. For this exact reason.
Now, go join the party.
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 7
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 22
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 13
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 12
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 38
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 43
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 186
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (187)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)