Apr 6, 2011, 8:04 PM EST
Wilson talks about his recovery from a late-spring oblique injury, the Giants’ start thus far, staff ace Tim Lincecum, and the party that will greet Giants fans when AT&T Park is opened on Friday.
The Giants activated Wilson from the 15-day disabled list on Wednesday afternoon and will probably try to use him in a low-pressure situation during tonight’s game in San Diego against the Padres. He should be cleared to resume his normal ninth inning duties by the end of this week.
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 18
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 30
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 81
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)