Apr 6, 2011, 8:04 PM EDT
Wilson talks about his recovery from a late-spring oblique injury, the Giants’ start thus far, staff ace Tim Lincecum, and the party that will greet Giants fans when AT&T Park is opened on Friday.
The Giants activated Wilson from the 15-day disabled list on Wednesday afternoon and will probably try to use him in a low-pressure situation during tonight’s game in San Diego against the Padres. He should be cleared to resume his normal ninth inning duties by the end of this week.
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 129
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (141)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (101)