Apr 7, 2011, 2:36 PM EDT
Craig touched on this in his “And That Happened” this morning, but here’s the video of Tony La Russa getting incredibly annoyed at questions about the Cardinals’ offensive struggles, lecturing reporters about how silly it is to be asking this stuff after one week, and then quitting the press conference:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
I tend to agree with La Russa in the sense that we’re about three percent into the season and if this were the NFL it would be halftime of the first game, but the question was merely designed to get a usable quote and it would have been tough for him to handle things any worse than he does in the above video.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 30
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 35
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 36
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 43
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)