HBT Daily: Looking ahead to the weekend

Apr 8, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT

Tiffany and I -- yes, Tiffany is back! -- talk Yankees-Red Sox, Phillies-Braves and Tony La Russa's blowup and the Cardinals bats
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
  1. Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Apr 8, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I’ll go out on the limb and say that the Braves take one from the Phils. It will either be tonight w/ a close pitchers duel or Sunday when Hamels gets ravaged again.

2. Craig Calcaterra - Apr 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM

And, um, yeah, I realize that the graphic shows the Red Sox losing three games to the Reds, not the Indians. We have had the graphics intern shot.

• yankeesfanlen - Apr 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM

At least he had it narrowed down to Ohio.

• spudchukar - Apr 8, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Hey he got the state right.

3. Jonny 5 - Apr 8, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Nice sarcasm from Tiffany on the Phills. Jonny like….

Craig, HATER!!!
    That is all. ;)

• Utley's Hair - Apr 8, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Tiffany and Cliffy in one video? Jonny must be in heaven….

• Jonny 5 - Apr 8, 2011 at 2:03 PM

No, in Heaven Tiffany is in total love with me and has an affinity for brewing me tasty ales of my choice, and desires my grilling cuisine almost as much as she does me.Cliff is my neighbor and the awesome jerk always borrows my weed wacker. Roy lives on the other side of me and his weeds trim themselves out of fear of his disastrous cutter they’ve hear rumors of. But alas, tis not to be…..

• Utley's Hair - Apr 8, 2011 at 3:14 PM

And Big Joe’s hanging around the house for some of those steaks you’re grilling…Cholly’s there to tells bedtime stories…Heidi and Jen are there, well, just because…

4. spudchukar - Apr 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM

2 and 4 is, 2 and 4, especially when it comes at home against the Padres and the Pirates. The only bright spot is the starting pitching which has been very good with the only exception a rough outing by Westbrook. This illustrates LaRussa’s point, that the offense has been anemic so far and that players who normally produce haven’t so far and in all probability will.

Bo Porter just first casualty around MLB