Apr 8, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Yes, it’s a commercial — for New Era caps — but it’s funny, it has some good Yankees-Red Sox hate and it’s got Alec Baldwin in it, and I’d watch Alec Baldwin in just about anything, so there you are.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)