Apr 8, 2011, 12:32 PM EST
Yes, it’s a commercial — for New Era caps — but it’s funny, it has some good Yankees-Red Sox hate and it’s got Alec Baldwin in it, and I’d watch Alec Baldwin in just about anything, so there you are.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)