Apr 8, 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
So everyone knows the big news by now: Manny Ramirez has called it a career after failing a drug test for the second time since 2009.
Craig has a great analysis of Ramirez’s legacy right here, and also writes about the chances — or lack thereof — of the slugger being elected to the Hall of Fame.
But now it’s your turn to chime in. The polls are open now. Do you think Manny will get a chance to be Manny at a Cooperstown induction ceremony? Go ahead and rock the vote, then discuss in the comments section.
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 8
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 55
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)