Apr 8, 2011, 7:42 PM EDT
So everyone knows the big news by now: Manny Ramirez has called it a career after failing a drug test for the second time since 2009.
Craig has a great analysis of Ramirez’s legacy right here, and also writes about the chances — or lack thereof — of the slugger being elected to the Hall of Fame.
But now it’s your turn to chime in. The polls are open now. Do you think Manny will get a chance to be Manny at a Cooperstown induction ceremony? Go ahead and rock the vote, then discuss in the comments section.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 5
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 19
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 37
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 10
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 71
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 87
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)