Apr 8, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
It’s Friday. There isn’t a ton of actual news happening. The government is probably gonna shut down soon. And while those things are wonderful, the best part of the day is daytime baseball!
We’re flexing our East Coast Bias muscles today, going with the Yankees vs. the Red Sox. The game starts at 2:05 Eastern. Best part: if it really stinks, we may be persuaded to change it to Royals vs. Tigers at 3!
Come on in, take a load off and gab.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 59
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 47
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)