Apr 8, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
It’s Friday. There isn’t a ton of actual news happening. The government is probably gonna shut down soon. And while those things are wonderful, the best part of the day is daytime baseball!
We’re flexing our East Coast Bias muscles today, going with the Yankees vs. the Red Sox. The game starts at 2:05 Eastern. Best part: if it really stinks, we may be persuaded to change it to Royals vs. Tigers at 3!
Come on in, take a load off and gab.
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 10
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 184
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 30
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 40
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (199)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (102)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)