Apr 8, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
It’s Friday. There isn’t a ton of actual news happening. The government is probably gonna shut down soon. And while those things are wonderful, the best part of the day is daytime baseball!
We’re flexing our East Coast Bias muscles today, going with the Yankees vs. the Red Sox. The game starts at 2:05 Eastern. Best part: if it really stinks, we may be persuaded to change it to Royals vs. Tigers at 3!
Come on in, take a load off and gab.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)