Apr 8, 2011, 1:54 PM EDT
It’s Friday. There isn’t a ton of actual news happening. The government is probably gonna shut down soon. And while those things are wonderful, the best part of the day is daytime baseball!
We’re flexing our East Coast Bias muscles today, going with the Yankees vs. the Red Sox. The game starts at 2:05 Eastern. Best part: if it really stinks, we may be persuaded to change it to Royals vs. Tigers at 3!
Come on in, take a load off and gab.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (115)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)