Apr 10, 2011, 12:23 PM EDT
Feeling better today. Not in the lineup but hope to be in there Tuesday
Ramirez gave fantasy owners around the world a scare on Friday when he had to be carried off the field after a takeout slide at second base.
But he was later diagnosed with a mild left leg contusion and is only going to miss a couple of games. That’s refreshing news considering the fractured fibula that Twins infielder Tsuyoshi Nishioka‘s suffered on a very similar play.
Hanley is off to a slow start this season, batting just .207/.281/.310 with two RBI and five strikeouts through 29 at-bats, but he’s one of the most talented hitters in the sport and is sure to catch up.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (87)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)