Apr 11, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Milton Bradley was jeered by a few fans for the rest of the game after this error and at one point he even complained to the umpires to try and get the fans tossed. Later in the game Milton was seen at the plate with earplugs in as he once again failed to move the runner along in a key situation in the 8th where Chone Figgins led-off with a double and ended-up stranded by the meat of the order.
On the bright side, I can think of seven different worse ways Milton Bradley could have handled this, so good for him for the appeal to the umps and the earplugs.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (210)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (121)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)