Apr 12, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
Adam Dunn underwent an appendectomy last Wednesday and six days later he’s back in the White Sox’s lineup, starting at designated hitter and batting third tonight against the Trevor Cahill and the A’s.
Dunn made a rapid recovery considering Matt Holliday returned to the Cardinals’ lineup very quickly following his appendectomy and ended up missing nine days.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)