Apr 13, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
A jury has found Barry Bonds guilty on a charge of obstruction of justice, and was unable to come to a verdict on three other counts of lying to a grand jury in 2003.
We can debate the sense of the jury’s conclusion elsewhere, but let’s also consider what — if anything — this does for the legacy of baseball’s all-time home run hitter.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 64
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 64
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29