Apr 13, 2011, 6:21 PM EDT
A jury has found Barry Bonds guilty on a charge of obstruction of justice, and was unable to come to a verdict on three other counts of lying to a grand jury in 2003.
We can debate the sense of the jury’s conclusion elsewhere, but let’s also consider what — if anything — this does for the legacy of baseball’s all-time home run hitter.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (123)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona