Apr 13, 2011, 6:21 PM EST
A jury has found Barry Bonds guilty on a charge of obstruction of justice, and was unable to come to a verdict on three other counts of lying to a grand jury in 2003.
We can debate the sense of the jury’s conclusion elsewhere, but let’s also consider what — if anything — this does for the legacy of baseball’s all-time home run hitter.
- Where does Nelson Cruz go from here? 38
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 84
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 23
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 44
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 42
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (102)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers (84)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)