Apr 14, 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
Not surprisingly, today they placed him on the disabled list with right shoulder inflammation.
While certainly not a good thing, the fact that they’ve identified an actual cause of the lost velocity and that cause isn’t a major injury probably qualifies as positive news, although Tejeda having shoulder problems last year as well makes it more of a concern than usual.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8