HBT Daily: Now with more Ozzie Guillen rants!

Apr 15, 2011, 10:32 AM EDT

Tiffany and I look at the weekend ahead, including the Rangers-Yankees, Indians-Orioles and Ozzie Guillen at the end of his rope.
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
  1. Mr. Jason "El Bravo" Heyward - Apr 15, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Looks like Weaver will be going tonight, not Saturday (weather permitting…and it is likely not permitting tonight – April in Chi-City SUCKS!).

• Utley's Hair - Apr 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Look below. (Damn reply button not working BS….)

2. Old Gator - Apr 15, 2011 at 11:50 AM

At the end of his rope, eh? Bowels in, or bowels out?

3. Utley's Hair - Apr 15, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Your Hawks aren’t looking so hot this year. The Bulls look like they can make a serious run, though. But who knows? Maybe the Collins boys can smack ‘em around a bit. If they can shove that talc somewhere LeBron doesn’t like it.

• cur68 - Apr 15, 2011 at 1:37 PM

My Vancouver Canucks, though? SWU-EEEEEEET! See the ‘Hawks tonight in Beaver City.

• Utley's Hair - Apr 15, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Seisenta y ocho, where are you anyway? You seem to have teams all over the damn place.

• cur68 - Apr 15, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Ahhh, fair question Monsieur Hair. Alberta at the mo. So no baseball team and the 2 hockey clubs are out of the playoffs so I developed a ranking system to keep me going;

1) All Canadian teams before any other team.
        2) All western Canadian teams before any other Canadian team (hence the Canucks)
        3) All Albertan teams before any western provincial team.
        4) Edmonton Oilers before the Hated Calgary Flames.
        5) In the event of 2 teams fulfilling 2 categories I chose the team from the place I’ve either lived or visited (‘Nucks fit in here as well). If that doesn’t work, I select the team from the place I’d like to live (‘Nucks again).
        6) in the exceedingly rare circumstance that this doesn’t cut it: I pick the team with most pretty women attached to it, be it reporter or athlete wife/girlfriend (Hence I am grudgingly forced to root for the Phillies on occasion).

Needless to say, thanks to ARod, the Yankees will never make it on the list.

• Utley's Hair - Apr 15, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Holy hell that’s quite a set of criteria you have there.

By the way, I got an email from the Phightins saying that Toronto is one of the road trips they’re sponsoring this year, along with the M’s and the Gnats. So that should bump up the Phightins Phans contingent at those places. Who says Phils Phans don’t travel with the team? :P

• cur68 - Apr 15, 2011 at 4:23 PM

The Philthy Phaitphul are coming to Toronto??!! I don’t think so! A national emergency hasn’t been declared, has it? Well, whatever, but holy Guacamole; just don’t burn the joint down, kay? And make sure you tip in the local currency! None of that worth 4% less than our dollar green stuff you lot print in Biden’s garage.

Now I gotta go start a national email campaign to get some extra security lined up for Toronto this summer. I thought the G12 summit was bad for riots but this has the potential to rival Axel Rose stiffing us…

Why is Wren out and Gonzalez is not?
  1. R. Castillo (2673)