Apr 15, 2011, 12:48 PM EST
Stow remains hospitalized in a medically induced coma, with a $150,000 reward being offered for information leading to the arrest of his attackers.
In addition to the donation Lincecum wrote the following note on his Facebook page: “This was a senseless act of violence and I wanted to help out Mr. Stow and his family. I encourage Giants fans to support Mr. Stow in a positive way and hope there are not any more unfortunate acts between fans in this great rivalry.”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)