Apr 15, 2011, 12:48 PM EDT
Stow remains hospitalized in a medically induced coma, with a $150,000 reward being offered for information leading to the arrest of his attackers.
In addition to the donation Lincecum wrote the following note on his Facebook page: “This was a senseless act of violence and I wanted to help out Mr. Stow and his family. I encourage Giants fans to support Mr. Stow in a positive way and hope there are not any more unfortunate acts between fans in this great rivalry.”
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)