Apr 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Jon Paul Morosi brings rough news.
Bryan Stow, the Giants fan and paramedic who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium on the first day of the regular season, has been placed back into a medically-induced coma due to a “recurrence of seizures related to his head trauma.”
Doctors think Stow may have suffered brain damage in the beating which, at this point, remains unsolved. A $100,000 reward is being offered for information about the attackers.
Dodger Stadium has beefed up its security, posting police officers around the ballpark and also in the parking lots and roads leading up to the gates.
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 41
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 58
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 79
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 66
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 114
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected 155
- Bartolo Colon picks off a baserunner. By running him down all by himself. 55
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)