Apr 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Jon Paul Morosi brings rough news.
Bryan Stow, the Giants fan and paramedic who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium on the first day of the regular season, has been placed back into a medically-induced coma due to a “recurrence of seizures related to his head trauma.”
Doctors think Stow may have suffered brain damage in the beating which, at this point, remains unsolved. A $100,000 reward is being offered for information about the attackers.
Dodger Stadium has beefed up its security, posting police officers around the ballpark and also in the parking lots and roads leading up to the gates.
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 14
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 65
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)