Apr 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Jon Paul Morosi brings rough news.
Bryan Stow, the Giants fan and paramedic who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium on the first day of the regular season, has been placed back into a medically-induced coma due to a “recurrence of seizures related to his head trauma.”
Doctors think Stow may have suffered brain damage in the beating which, at this point, remains unsolved. A $100,000 reward is being offered for information about the attackers.
Dodger Stadium has beefed up its security, posting police officers around the ballpark and also in the parking lots and roads leading up to the gates.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)