Apr 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Jon Paul Morosi brings rough news.
Bryan Stow, the Giants fan and paramedic who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium on the first day of the regular season, has been placed back into a medically-induced coma due to a “recurrence of seizures related to his head trauma.”
Doctors think Stow may have suffered brain damage in the beating which, at this point, remains unsolved. A $100,000 reward is being offered for information about the attackers.
Dodger Stadium has beefed up its security, posting police officers around the ballpark and also in the parking lots and roads leading up to the gates.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (95)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)