Apr 17, 2011, 3:37 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Jon Paul Morosi brings rough news.
Bryan Stow, the Giants fan and paramedic who was attacked outside Dodger Stadium on the first day of the regular season, has been placed back into a medically-induced coma due to a “recurrence of seizures related to his head trauma.”
Doctors think Stow may have suffered brain damage in the beating which, at this point, remains unsolved. A $100,000 reward is being offered for information about the attackers.
Dodger Stadium has beefed up its security, posting police officers around the ballpark and also in the parking lots and roads leading up to the gates.
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 24
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 28
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 144
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 19
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)