Apr 18, 2011, 10:12 PM EDT
Bad news for the White Sox at this hour.
Peavy was pulled after throwing just 15 pitches over two-thirds of an inning, allowing three runs on four hits. He’s scheduled for further evaluation tomorrow.
Recent reports indicated that Peavy was on schedule to make his final rehab start with Triple-A Charlotte on Saturday, lining him up for a potential return next Thursday against the Yankees or the following day against the Orioles, but that’s all on the backburner for now.
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 1
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? 87
- John Hart to be named Braves President of Baseball Operations 3
- No, Ned Yost didn’t “out-manage” Bruce Bochy. His players played better 69
- At least Hunter Strickland entertained us last night 37
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 43
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 16
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 10
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (87)