Apr 20, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
Actually, the robot totally deserved the booing. According to those who saw the first pitch from that first-pitch-throwing robot a few minutes ago, he bounced it to the plate. Brain as big as a planet and he can’t fling a sphere 60 feet on the fly. I’m far less impressed with this “machines become self-aware” business.
Your move, zombies.
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 65
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 21
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15