Apr 20, 2011, 1:07 PM EST
Actually, the robot totally deserved the booing. According to those who saw the first pitch from that first-pitch-throwing robot a few minutes ago, he bounced it to the plate. Brain as big as a planet and he can’t fling a sphere 60 feet on the fly. I’m far less impressed with this “machines become self-aware” business.
Your move, zombies.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40