Apr 20, 2011, 9:12 AM EST
Yes, obviously anyone who gets behind the while when they’re intoxicated could kill someone, but in Cabrera’s case it was way more than hypothetical.
According to evidence released by Florida state attorneys yesterday, two truck drivers told police that Cabrera’s black Range Rover forced one of the trucks off the road and forced an oncoming vehicle to take “evasive action and (go) totally onto the grass shoulder in order not to hit the sports utility vehicle head-on.”
For those who forgot, this was after Cabrera threatened to blow up the bar at which he was drinking and before the told his arresting officers to “just [bleeping] kill me.”
Full night for Cabrera.
(thanks to bloodysock for the heads up)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)