Apr 22, 2011, 9:59 AM EDT
Reader Spudchukar alerts us to something fun. The St. Louis Cardinals’ promotional schedule, which features something on Friday nights called the “Busch Bash,” in which there is music and fun and prizes and — best of all — the chance for the fans to meet past and present Cardinals greats and get their autographs prior to the game. I love that stuff!
Know what I love even more? Tonight’s featured Cardinal:
Ryan Franklin will be signing in the Ford Plaza from 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. The first 200 in line are guaranteed to receive an autograph (one item only). Players and schedules are subject to change. Recommended gate entrances: 4, 5 & 6.
Hmmm, bad timing. I have this feeling that the “players are subject to change” clause may be exercised this evening. And if not, I think that, in addition to recommending certain gate entrances for fans, they’ll be recommending certain gate exists for Mr. Franklin.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona