Apr 22, 2011, 8:47 AM EDT
As most Braves fans of a certain age know, Tom Glavine was a fourth round pick of the Los Angeles Kings in 1984 and seriously considered making hockey his sport. He was informed, however, that you don’t get credited with a goal when you miss the net by several inches to the left, so he gave it up.
But no, seriously, Glavine loves hockey and, as our own Joe Yerdon writes over at PHT, he might get into the business of helping Atlanta keep the Thrashers.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 0
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 9
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 78
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 88
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)